Slammed (Slammed, #1) - Colleen Hoover I thought this book was very good. I liked that it was insightful and it doled out great advice that I think people can benefit from but it didn't come across as preachy or overly dramatic.

The h did get on my nerves some when she refused to accept the relationship issues that arose but I thought the author handled it well when she mentioned the stages of grief. I appreciated that although there was angst there wasn't too vast an amount of whining. BUT, when the h went on a giggling fit and couldn't understand the seriousness that the H was facing I thought that was ridiculous and she came across as very callous and immature. I thought she didn't deserve him at that point because she was too fucking clueless to be in an adult relationship.

I also felt that there were a lot of issues here but not a lot of time was spent on them. The two new relationships that the h developed happened with lightening speed. Too fast. But I was willing to overlook that because they needed to happen for the story to progress in the direction that it went.

Overall, I really enjoyed the book and the poetry. It was very original and it made me reflect and appreciate things.