Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) - A. Meredith Walters 3.5 rating. Another cliffhanger book. I was surprised that this takes place in HS for some reason I assumed the characters were going to be older (didn't read the blurb.) I liked the book and am glad that I didn't realize that it was the same author as [b:Bad Rep|16102880|Bad Rep|A. Meredith Walters|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1351282857s/16102880.jpg|21913852] or I might have passed on it. This book was better than Bad Rep because I could connect with the characters more and the h wasn't as annoying. The book was emotional and I believed what the characters were feeling and the intensity of what they felt.. Will definitely read book 2. So, I enjoyed but I am not raving.

I liked the h in the beginning. I thought she was funny and snarky and sarcastic. I wasn't as invested when the H and h were totally angsty and in turmoil as I thought I should be but I never thought about not finishing. I did like Clay (H) quite a bit.