This Man Confessed (This Man, #3) - Jodi Ellen Malpas I loved this book. Loved the series. And I LOVE Jesse Ward. There is no ish about my feelings for Jesse. I am completely enamored with this man.

Be aware that this series contains a hot man and a beautiful young woman engaged in a bat shit crazy, dysfunctional relationship. And I was ecstatic to be a part of them. I love the H's obsessiveness and his possessiveness. I love how he chases and his attempts to gain and maintain control over his woman. I even love the way he tramples and how Ava attempted her own trampling. I love the supporting characters and the authors style of writing. From the beginning of this book I was completely engaged. Even when shit happened that would usually annoy me, primarily because it is OTT, I was all in with this book.

This author reveals the reasons for Jesse's insane personality traits and I believe those reasons but what she has done better than anything is to show the love and complete devotion between the H and h. Jesse is a fantastic H: His humor, his arrogance, his dominance, his affection, his willingness to do anything for his girl, his lack of shame in showing weakness for the h, his expressiveness in trying to please the h. Sigh... This man is golden. End of.